REMINDER: LAST CALL FOR A REFLECTION ARTICLE ON YOUR LEADERSHIP/PROFESSORSHIP JOURNEY
HERS-SA would like to celebrate your achievements and successes by inviting you to share your personal stories with other Women in Higher Education to broaden their perspectives and inspire them during Women’s Month in August. It is for this reason that we invite you to share your story with our Alumnae.
We look forward to your contributions and thank you in advance for sharing your journey with us.
Please send all contributions to the email address below:before/on the 8 August 2022
Guidelines for your stories:
1. What shaped your journey?
2. Tell us about your highs and lows?
3. Lessons learnt
4. Your advice for aspiring professors/leaders?
* Article Length: 350 to 600 words.
* Photos: Your article should be accompanied with your photograph (jpeg)
Terms & Conditions:
* What “Submitting an Article” Means: We reserve the right to edit, shorten, or revise your article. We will contact you about this ahead of time and get your comments, corrections, etc.
Subject to the number of responses, we may not publish it in the August month, but we will save it and publish it in a future issue/posts.
If you looking for inspiration – please see below stories shared in August 2021.